Let's recap the past two years:
- I've published 149 posts. (This'll be 150! That totally wasn't planned, I promise!)
- I've hosted 11 guest posts on here (for 9 guest bloggers).
- This blog has been nominated for three Mobbies (two in 2012 and one in 2013).
- This blog won Best Food Blog at the Mobbies two years in a row!
- I've had over 80,000 hits on this blog since inception.
- My most-visited post is Tomato Jam, with almost 10,000 hits on its own (I have Punk Domestics to thank for that, I believe.)
- The most-searched phrase to get to my blog is "peanut butter banana chocolate chip," which I am totally proud of because, yum.
- I started a Facebook page where I can post my recipes, but mostly just food memes, let's be honest.