Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Two-Year Anniversary

Today marks the two-year anniversary of my first blog post on Let's Give Peas a Chance! I am thrilled to have such an amazing two years cooking and writing, and meeting others who do the same.


Let's recap the past two years:
  • I've published 149 posts. (This'll be 150! That totally wasn't planned, I promise!)
  • I've hosted 11 guest posts on here (for 9 guest bloggers).
  • This blog has been nominated for three Mobbies (two in 2012 and one in 2013).
  • This blog won Best Food Blog at the Mobbies two years in a row!
  • I've had over 80,000 hits on this blog since inception.
  • My most-visited post is Tomato Jam, with almost 10,000 hits on its own (I have Punk Domestics to thank for that, I believe.)
  • The most-searched phrase to get to my blog is "peanut butter banana chocolate chip," which I am totally proud of because, yum.
  • I started a Facebook page where I can post my recipes, but mostly just food memes, let's be honest.
Thank y'all so much for the past two years. Your readership and support means so much to me. I'll continue making and posting recipes in the hopes that you'll continue to read & recreate them!

xoxo,
Ann Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment