Monday, April 1, 2013

Review: HelloFresh

I was really excited when City That Breeds asked me to test out & blog about HelloFresh, an awesome new meal delivery system, or as they call it, "a revolution in your kitchen."


Here's how it works:
You choose the type of meals you'd like to try.
They send the recipes & all of the fresh ingredients directly to your door (in a huge box!).
You follow the recipe.
You eat a delicious meal to your heart's desire.
(And then, in my case, you blog about it.)

I had a great time trying this product out and, for the most part, was very impressed! I was sent three meals: Vegetable Enchiladas, Broccoli & Tofu Stir Fry, and Wild Mushroom Polenta with Thai Basil. All were easy to make, tasted great, and didn't require any trips to the grocery store (seriously, they even include the spices -- all preportioned for you!).

HelloFresh is great for those of us who are super-busy (who isn't?), frequent travelers, new cooks, and anyone who'd like to try something new.

Head over to City That Breeds to check out my full post, review, and photos.

If you're interested in trying out HelloFresh for yourself, please click on this logo & enter my code: HB8NRR for $20 off of your first HelloFresh box!

No comments:

Post a Comment