Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Leftovers Club: Coconut Lime Cake from Diethood

Update to my last post about The Leftovers Club! I sent out my vanilla biscotti and I received a delicious food package in return. (Can I please mention how much I love the concept of this food bloggers' club?) Katerina from Diethood (which she has self-titled 'not a diet-food food blog') sent me quite a few slices of an amazing Coconut Lime Cake.


The cake was dense and moist (even after being shipped across state lines), with a sweet, but not overpowering flavor. Because she used cream of coconut, I could definitely taste the coconut, but the texture of the coconut was absent (which is great for those folks that are weird about the texture of coconut). The lime flavor was a very light accent taste, but definitely complemented the coconut flavor. In summary: I'm in love with this cake.

Be sure to follow Katerina on Pinterest, like her on Facebook, follow her blog, and follow her on Twitter. She's lovely and I'm so glad I was paired with such a great blogger for The Leftovers Club's first month!



Sound like fun? Visit The Leftovers Club website for more information!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much Ann Marie! And I am so happy that you liked the cake. I ate most of my cake with a tall glass of milk! :)

    ReplyDelete