Thursday, November 21, 2013

Best Food Blog - Two Years in a Row!

Tuesday night was the annual Mobbies award ceremony and I am psyched to say that I won for Best Personal Twitter and Best Food Blog! EEEEEEEEEEEE! Thank you thank you thank you to anyone & everyone who voted for me! I was up against some serious competition for both categories (and I urge you to check out all of the other blogs; they're so great!). So, yes, I am completely overwhelmed with how much I love y'all right now.

Winner's Circle (Photo taken by Steve Ruark)

The actual Mobbies party was, as always, so much fun.  It's always lovely to see old friends (some of whom I haven't seen in person since the last Mobbies) & to meet new folks. I have so many new blogs to read & new people to follow online.

Here's some photos to document how lovely the evening was: 

Hanging out with some of the cutest ladies
on the Internet (and in person)







    
Probably the best photo of me taken...ever?
(Photo taken by Steve Ruark)



My awesome winner's hat!


Again, thank you to everyone! Winning this motivates me to make my blog even better and I hope that the next year is even more fun than the last two!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your second year. My children and I have tried your baked mozarella sticks, we love it! We also enjoyed doing it, by the way.

    ReplyDelete