Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Call for Guest Posts!


I’m always open to guest posts for my blog and, since I'm starting to slowly revamp my blog, this would be a great time to start cultivating new bloggers!

Here are the requirements for your post:
-It must be a vegetarian or vegan recipe that I have not already posted.
-Please include a short bio, your photo, and any links you’d like me to promote (your blog, Twitter, etc.) so I can post that on there as well so you get your credit. If you’d like to remain anonymous, just let me know that too.
-If the recipe is taken from somewhere else (like another website), please send me the link so we can give credit where credit is due.
-Take photos! I like to have 2-4 photos of each recipe. Take as many as you like and we can whittle down to the best ones. I usually like 1-2 “finished recipe” photos and 1-2 “process” photos.
-Please follow the content format of my blog (don’t worry, though, I will actually format it into the blog). Your post should include: a short intro, prep/cook times, ingredients, directions and (if necessary) any special tips for this recipe.

Remember, be creative and feel free to (and please do) branch out from the things that I normally make. I cannot wait to see what you have to contribute! Please email all submissions to: annmariebrok@gmail.com and attach any photos or additional necessary information to your email message.

Thank you so much & I look forward to hearing from you!


Ann Marie

2 comments:

  1. Are eggs allowed? I might could do a post, even though I'm not vegetarian, sometimes my food is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eggs are definitely allowed! I'd love to have you write a post. You can email it to me (or any ideas, if you'd like to bounce them around first) at annmariebrok@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete