Monday, November 19, 2012

Best Food Blog

Last Wednesday night was the Baltimore Sun's Mobbies award show. If you've been following my blog, you know that I was promoting the Mobbies a couple weeks ago. The award show is always a good time to meet other bloggers, tweeters, and social media nerds, in general. It was a great time (the Baltimore Sun knows how to throw a party!) and I am proud to announce that I won Baltimore's Best Food Blog!

I am totally overwhelmed with how amazing this is because there were so many other awesome food blogs nominated (please check them all out here)! Plus, being up on stage with all of the other winners was totally cool (& you can - and should - check out all of their blogs).

Photo by Steve Ruark, courtesy of Baltimore Sun

Not to mention, I got to wear a moustache with the lovely @lizrawr.

Photo by Steve Ruark, courtesy of Baltimore Sun

With that, I want to thank all of you who read my blog regularly, those that drop in every once in awhile, and everyone who voted for this blog! I look forward to posting more recipes that I really hope you dig.

Thank you again; you guys are all the best!

Ann Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment