Monday, April 9, 2012

Almond Chocolate Chip Brownies

BROWNIES, GUYS. BROWNIES. Follow my simple recipe here for delicious, fudgy brownies. I am also a huge fan of almonds and chocolate chips in my brownies, but if you are not, feel free to leave them out.

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes

Ingredients
1/2 cup of unsalted butter, melted
One (1) cup of sugar
One (1) teaspoon of vanilla extract
Two (2) eggs
1/2 cup of flour
1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/4 cup of crushed almonds 
1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions
Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
Mix all dry ingredients together.
Slowly mix in eggs, vanilla extract, and butter.
Evenly pour batter into a greased 9x9" pan.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Let cool & enjoy!

Tip
I crumbled the almonds and put them directly in the batter. This created a nutty flavor throughout the brownies that I absolutely loved. If you choose, you can leave them out of the batter and only layer on top, which I hear is a good choice as well.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment