Sunday, January 15, 2012

Give Peas a Chance!

I have been a vegetarian for three years, and a foodie for much longer. I especially love finding delicious food that is both environmentally- and human-friendly (i.e. organic, local, etc.)

As far as being a chef, I am pretty new to creating my own food at home, but it's been a great adventure thus far.

This idea originally came about as I wanted to create a veg*n cookbook for my veg friends (see related: 101 in 1001 list) & I thought it'd be great to document it along the way for you webheads, too. Also, I am new to photography, so all of the food photos are mine (taken with a Nikon D40) and will (hopefully) improve over the year.

So, the idea is one new recipe per week, with the possibility of specialty weeks sneaking in there (like Sandwich Week or documenting our annual Great Cookie Exchange). Thanks for reading & I'd love suggestions and recommendations (both food-related and photography-related).

My Nikon & me.

-Ann Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment